WHAT WE VALUE
- To understand our roles as women in light of the gospel as defined by Scripture.
- To strengthen our homes and marriages by preaching the gospel to ourselves daily.
- To take seriously the Titus 2 mandate of equipping and training women.
- To encourage a love and passion for the church.
- To provide opportunities for women to encourage one another.
- For married women, to delight in submitting to our own husbands and to the leadership of the church.
We offer a women’s Bible study and/or book study during the year. Our hope is for women to see Jesus and the greatness of the gospel in all of Scripture and then live in light of these truths every day.
In addition, we desire to foster connection and encouragement among the women (of all ages) in our church and community by planning group events seasonally.